Sensational Christmas Lighting Results
Let your imagination and the professionals at Green Oasis be your guide in turning your home into a festive wonderland of holiday cheer with our Christmas lighting services! The magic begins when we combine the distinct features of your home or business with creativity and skill, to privide the best Christmas decor outdoor lighting experience for your family or business.View Gallery
Commercial Holiday Lighting & Residential Christmas Lighting Service Areas Include:Lake Elmo, Stillwater, Eagan, St. Paul, Woodbury, Cottage Grove, Hastings, Hudson, River Falls, New Richmond, Eau Claire, Chippewa Falls, & Altoona.
How Our Holiday Lighting Company Works
Our talented team is dedicated to bring you the best quality Christmas decor outdoor lighting display to make your home or business stand out during the holiday season. Our attention to detail and Christmas decor experience can guarantee sensational results.
- Design & Consultation
- Professional Installation
- Lights & Decorations
- Proactive Service Calls
- Setup, Take down, & Storage
- Hassle-Free Scheduling Service
- Quality Professional Grade Products
- LED Bulb Technology
- Highly Trained Installation Teams
- Garlands, Wreaths & Bows
The Benefits Hiring A Professional Christmas Lighting Company
- Professional Holiday Lighting Design - Our designers will use photo imagery to give our clients the best idea of how their home or business will appear with our holiday lighting services
- Custom Installation - Every strand of lights is cut to order. No extra lengths of wire dangling from the eaves. Green Oasis pays attention to every detail of the installation process.
- Pro-active Service Calls - Site visits will be made to your home to ensure everything is looking it's best. Our installations are guaranteed and there will be no additional charge for issues
- Post Holiday Season Removal - Our installation team will return to carefully remove and store all Christmas decor materials. No more boxes of lights taking up space all summer.
Read our blog about Leaving Christmas Lighting to The Pros